Germany Job Seeker Visa allows you to stay in the country for six months so that you can look for the right job for you. If during these six months you get a job, you will be given Germany work visa or a Germany work permit. Germany Job Seeker Visa helps you to visit the country and look for a job during your stay.
If you are looking for job seeker visa for Germany, following are the things that needs to be done:
1. Be eligible to apply
2. Necessary documents
3. Filled application form
4. Book your visa appointment
Are you eligible?
Holder of a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from a German university or an equivalent foreign degree
● Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in your related field of study
● Proofs are required, that you have sufficient funds to cover your entire stay in Germany
● Have travelled or medical insurance for your entire stay in Germany or until you get your Work Permit
What are the DOCUMENTS for Germany Job seeker visa
Here is a checklist of the documents you would require to obtain a Germany job seeker visa:
● A valid passport (issued in the past 10 years and valid for at least 12 months after your scheduled return)
● A copy of your passport’s data page
● 3 passport pictures
● A cover letter where you explain the objective of your visit, how you plan to find employment, and your alternative career plans if you cannot find a job
● Diploma/Degree (or any other proof of academic qualification from a German or non-German university) as well as any certificates of previous work experience
● Your detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV)
● Proof of accommodation in Germany (where you will be staying during your visit)
● Proof of personal status in your home country, such as a birth certificate, marriage certificate, and others (translated in English)
● Proof of your health insurance
You have to prepare two sets of these documents and take them to your application centre.
If you are determined to find employment in Germany, make sure to follow these steps, prepare a good application, and you should be on your way to making contact and networking with potential employers in Germany.
You cannot work in Germany with a job-seeker visa. Once you have found a job, you must change it to a residence permit for employment.